Financial and administration skills being developed
According to JANA, the first course for developing financial and administration skills, began Saturday morning at the High Centre for Upgrading Efficiency of Trainers in Benghazi Shabia, with the participation of head of administrative and financial departments at high vocational centres in Great Jamahiriya.
The secretaries of people's committees for education, and manpower, training and employment at the Shabia, head of Administration High Vocational Centres
at General People's Committee for Manpower Training and Employment,
heads of high and intermediate centres in Shabia of Benghazi , a number of
practitioners in the high public and partnership education, attended the opening session.
The three week programme will comprise presentation of lectures, addressing a host of issues such as training legislations, administration basics, civil service law and its applications as well as state financial law.
- ‘Education for employability’ roundtable in Dubai
- Vocational training agreement signed between Morocco and Canada
- General Motors’ Advanced Technician Training Program Graduates
- Tanmia briefs high-level Kuwaiti delegation on Emiratisation measures
- Delegations of Social Peoples Leaderships and Libyan people activists meet the Libyan leader