Fireworks light up the night sky on first day of ‘Eid in Dubai’
Fireworks lit up Dubai’s night sky on the first day of ‘Eid in Dubai’ as celebrations marking Eid Al Adha and UAE National Day kicked off on Friday, November 27. Located at Dubai Creek, the colourful display will go on till December 3 and will begin at 8pm.
- Fireworks spectacle awaits ‘Eid in Dubai’ visitors at Dubai Festival City
- Dubai wears a festive look to welcome ‘Eid in Dubai’ and UAE National Day
- Crowds swarm malls on first day of ‘Eid in Dubai’
- Eid District in Dubai Festival City prepares for Eid Al Adha celebrations
- DSF Office to organise Media Majlis at Dubai Festival City during ‘Eid in Dubai’