Firing Reported in Jewish Settlement of Gilo
The Jewish settlement of Gilo near Jerusalem has come under fire late Wednesday, according to The Jerusalem Post.
The incident has left no injuries among settlers, however, a car and one apartment have been damaged, said the newspaper, adding that the attackers are believed to have used automatic machineguns.
The shooting came from the Palestinian village of Beit Jala, said The Jerusalem Post.
Six Palestinians were killed in violent confrontations with the Israeli forces as they marked with protests the 12th anniversary of the Palestinian statehood declaration in Algeria – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Female Jewish Settler Stabbed at Gilo Settlement
- Israeli Troops Pull out of Beit Jala, Palestinians Still Firing at Gilo Settlement
- Witnesses: Jewish Settlement Fired on From Palestinian Village
- Eight Palestinians Killed in Protests Marking Anniversary of Palestinian Statehood Declaration
- Palestinians Fire at Jewish Settlement near Occupied Jerusalem