First Arab Conference on Nutrition Scheduled for Bahrain
The first Arab conference on nutrition will be held in Manama in September under the banner of Nutrition in the Arab World in the Third millennium - Challenges and Aspirations, reported the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
The conference, organized by the Bahrain Center for Studies and Research in cooperation with the Arab Nutrition Society, will be attended by a number of nutritionists from the various Arab countries, it said.
The conference aims at finding solutions to nutrition problems as well as to exchange expertise in this respect, SPA added – Albawaba.com
- Gulf Bank Sponsors the 3rd Health and Nutrition Seminar
- Fifth Conference of Pan-Arab Hypertension Society in Tunis
- Bahrain to Host First Arab Diet Conference in September
- Food and nutrition experts discuss best practices in food manufacturing at 5th Saudi Conference for Food and Nutrition
- First Arab intellectuals' conference kicks off in Jordan