First Franco-Maghrebian conference on breast cancer
Cancer specialists from France, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia will meet in Rabat from May 5 to May 6, for the first Franco-Maghrebian conference on breast cancer.
EMarrakech reports that the conference will be chaired by French professor, Moise Namer (Nice), one of the world's leading specialists regarding this disease. During the event, new therapeutic medical and radiological treatments, currently in use in France and Europe, will be presented to the Maghrebian specialists and discussed with them.
"This meeting arrives at a good time," announced Doctor Anouar Cherkaoui, one of the Moroccan organizers of the conference, "since the Maghreb countries currently really need to adopt modern strategies for fighting against breast cancer."
- Boulares speaks on "single Maghrebian Currency"
- Healthcare Professionals Gather for UAE’s First Fully Comprehensive Cancer Congress
- GE Healthcare to highlight advanced breast cancer diagnostic technologies
- GE Healthcare to offer digital mammography reading workshops at Mediconex Conference in Cairo
- Etihad Airways announces campaign to promote early detection and treatment of breast cancer in the UAE