First issue of the Algerian Arabic language Academy magazine launched
The first issue of the Algerian Arabic language Academy magazine was presented Tuesday afternoon at the Press International Centre. According to APS, the event was held at the presence of prominent Algerian intellectuals. This first 259 page issue includes various articles in different fields, mainly those connected to Arabic didactic, “terminology question in linguistics and semiology ” of professor Abdelmalek Mortadh, “ Languages translation and didactic” of professor Ahmed Hassani, in addition to the statement of the Algerian Academy President Abderrrahmane Hadj Salah, where he referred to project of “Arabic Nomenclature”.
- First Arabic language Smartphone launched
- Dubai Media City-based HGW Media announces launch of Rolling Stone Middle East Magazine
- Dubai Media City-based HGW Media Announces Launch of Rolling Stone Middle East Magazine
- Lebanese writer made guardian of the French language?
- Abu Dhabi Media Company Appoints Mohamed Al Hammadi As Editor-In-Chief Of National Geographic Al Arabiya Magazine