First Mobile Banking in Lebanon to be Launched soon
The first mobile banking system in Lebanon is expected to be launched later this month thanks to the joint efforts of Societe Generale Libano Europeenne de Banque and Cellis, a major mobile operator in the country, Cairo Times reported.
The clients of both companies would be able to benefit from the new service, which would allow them to perform transactions by cellular phones, the paper said -- Albawaba.com
- Société Générale De Banque - Jordanie (SGBJ) offers a Discount Booklet to Credit Card Holders.
- SGLEB and Cellis launch Lebanese mobile banking service
- ADIB becomes the first UAE bank to launch mobile banking on Etisalat’s USSD platform
- Gulf Bank First Local Bank to Launch Mobile Plus Service
- Aqari Service Company to soon be launched