First national festival of air sports underway in Algeria
The first National Festival of air sports (kite surfing, hang gliding, paragliding and parasailing), which was organized by the Algerian Federation of the Air Sports in conjunction with the “Kabyle-Evasion” mountain sports club, is currently in progress in Bouzeguene. El Moudjahid reports that nine national clubs and two French clubs from Valence and Nice are taking part in the Festival, which has the slogan "For a lasting peace and reconciliation". It ends on September 23.
- Algerian Ministry of Youth and Sports organizes national reconciliation race
- National Reconciliation Volleyball Tournament starts in Algiers
- Hammamet hosts international sports festival for children
- Extreme Sports Festival starts in Boujaafar
- RANI Sponsors the Middle East's Festival for Adrenaline Fuelled Sports and Holidays