First national festival of air sports underway in Algeria
The first National Festival of air sports (kite surfing, hang gliding, paragliding and parasailing), which was organized by the Algerian Federation of the Air Sports in conjunction with the “Kabyle-Evasion” mountain sports club, is currently in progress in Bouzeguene. El Moudjahid reports that nine national clubs and two French clubs from Valence and Nice are taking part in the Festival, which has the slogan "For a lasting peace and reconciliation". It ends on September 23.
- El Werrat wins first Moroccan kite-surfing championship
- Germany v Algeria: Predicted lineups
- All-terrain sail kart to be unveiled for the first time in the region at Adrenaline Sports Live, presented by Rani, in Abu Dhabi in October
- Al Jazeera Sport rebrands itself beIN SPORTS
- GULF AIR BECOMES GOLD SPONSOR OF MUSCAT FESTIVAL 2006