For The First-Time Ever Dell Launches An Arabic Interface For Its Middle East Customers
Dell has launched its first bi-lingual website in the Middle East to coincide with Gitex 2006.
The website is the first right to left language task undertaken by Dell, with an estimated 320,000 Arabic words translated. The underlying architecture of the web pages had to be updated in order to create a “reverse image”, ensuring that even the ‘scroll bar’ was correctly positioned on the left hand side of the page.
“Dell prides itself on listening to its customers and delivering what they value,” said Michael Collins, general manager, Dell Middle East. “We are very pleased to add this new offering for the benefit of our Arabic speaking clients in the Middle East and are confident that our new Arabic interface will provide an effective platform whereby we deliver innovative technology and services that customers in this region can trust.”
For further information, please visit www.dell.com/me
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services they trust and value. Uniquely enabled by its direct business model, Dell sells more systems globally than any computer company, placing it No. 25 on the Fortune 500. Company revenue for the past four quarters was $57.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.dell.com.
© 2006 Dell Corporation Limited. Dell, and the Dell logo, are trademarks of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
- dell colours your world with sunshine yellow notebooks!
- dell™ appoints new client pc product manager it expert sameh el deeb will emphasize growth
- FGB launches World Elite MasterCard Credit Card for the first time in Middle East, Africa & Asia Pacific
- Coinciding with GITEX 2003, Sakhr launches the first Arabic Information Monitoring and Management System
- It's official! Haifa Wehbe grandmother for the very first time