Five Investment Projects Ratified in Aden
The General Investment Board in Aden has ratified five investment projects for the last couple of months at a total cot of YR 28 millions ($180.700), Yemen’s official news agency (Saba) reported.
The director general of Boards branch, Ikbal Bahadir, was quoted by Saba as saying that the projects will avail job opportunities for 83 skilled Yemeni nationals, graduates of Yemeni technical institutes.
Bahadir added the Board has ratified a new investment industrial project at a cost of YR. 3 millions and the Boards bureau so far has received a number of investment applications covering industrial, tourist, housing, health and education projects of economic value – Albawaba.com
- YR11b Spent on Vital Projects in Aden
- GIB’s GENERAL ASSEMBLY RATIFIES : 2005 CONSOLIDATED ACCOUNTS AND REPORTS RECORD PROFIT OF $203.0 MILLION
- Investment Opportunities in Yemen
- Yemen to invest $550 million in new tourist village
- DUBAI WILL CONTINUE TO PROMOTE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, SAYS CAPITAL PARTNERS’ WRIDE