Five killed in Kirkuk car blast
A suicide bomber kiilled five Iraqi policemen in central Kirkuk on Tuesday. At least 11 other people were injured, police said, according to Reuters. The blast burnt three cars and damaged several shops along the street.
Meanwhile, one Turkish soldier died and two others were hurt when a roadside bomb planted by Kurdish guerrillas went off in southeastern Turkey late on Monday, security official said.
- Mosul car bomb explosion kills at least nine as three US soldiers killed in roadside blast near Kirkuk
- Bomber Killed, Five Others Injured in Philippines Cinema Blasts
- Blast kills Iraqi civilian in Kirkuk as death toll of Baghdad restaurant bombing rises to 8
- Some 100 dead in Kirkuk blasts, Baghdad attacks
- Five killed in eastern Turkey blast