Five New Private Hospitals Slated for Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
The UAE’s Health Ministry has granted licenses for the establishment of five new private hospitals in the cities of Abu Dhabi and Ain, with a capacity of around 250 beds, according to the official WAM news agency.
The Private Health Licensing Committee held a meeting in Abu Dhabi on Tuesday, said the agency, adding that it approved the establishment of Ibtisama International Hospital, General Medical Center Hospital and Ferdous hospital in Abu Dhabi.
Ittihad and Saada hospitals will be established in Al Ain.
The committee also approved the establishment of six private health institutions, including four general medical centers, a dental clinic and an optical center.
It also approved the appointment of 22 new doctors and specialists in different private health institutions in the country, said the agency -- Albawaba.com
- Abu Dhabi to establish five new industrial cities
- SEHA implements new Electronic Medical Records System - Tawam Hospital in Al Ain is SEHA’s first hospital to go live with the new system in Abu Dhabi
- SEHA set to begin building new Al Ain Hospital
- NBAD appoints Head of Private Banking for Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
- SEHA announces that it will assume full management duties of Al Ain Hospital effective 31st of August 2012