Five Palestinians killed by Israeli fire, blast
Five Palestinians were killed Friday in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. In one incident, Israeli troops shot dead three Palestinians in the West Bank city of Tulkarem. Local sources identified the victims as Jamal Khaled Azem, 16, Kamel Abdullah Kamel Sabarini, 23, and Eyad Azmi Ghnam, 21. The Israeli Army said the three were armed. Palestinian sources said the three, who were killed in the Israeli ambush, were Fatah activists.
In the Gaza Strip, two Hamas activists were killed early Friday in a blast. Palestinian sources said they were killed from an Israeli tank shell while other sources said they were preparing an explosive device that detonated prematurely in the Gaza Strip refugee camp of Khan Yunis. The two victims were identified as Rami Abu Aker , 25, and Abed Abu Namus. Nine other Palestinians were also said wounded in the blast.
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinian boys shot dead by Israeli fire
- Israeli forces kill six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Three Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip; Israeli raid on Jenin ends
- Three Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Five Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip