Five Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank
Israeli undercover forces shot and killed four Palestinians on Sunday in the West Bank town of Jenin, Palestinians said. Palestinian sources said Israeli troops disguised as locals opened fire on a Palestinian vehicle, killing the four. Two were members of the Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades and two of Islamic Jihad.
Earlier on Sunday, Israeli troops killed a Palestinian man in the West Bank. According to WAFA, Ameen Fawzi Abd al Rahim Hamdan, 20, was killed by Israeli fire early Sunday in the village of Ilar, located in Tulkarem area.
Palestinian medical sources told WAFA that the man was killed when Israeli soldiers broke into Ilar amid intensive shooting against the houses. They added that Hamdan was shot dead by Israeli soldiers who conducted a wide rampage into the town, opening random fire shooting.
It should be noted that late on Saturday, an Israeli soldier was shot dead and two others were wounded in a shooting incident in the same village.
Meanwhile, two Israeli soldiers were lightly wounded in a shooting attack on a bus near the West Bank village of Bak'aa al-Sharqiya, situated east of Tulkarem.
Elsewhere, the Israeli occupation forces on Sunday destroyed two houses in Jenin camp in the West Bank.(Albawaba.com)
- Israeli troops kill five Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza Strip clashes
- Three Palestinians killed; Settler seriously wounded in Gaza Strip
- Two Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Two Palestinians shot dead in West Bank as Israeli troops damage two mosques in Nablus
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians, including senior Hamas activist, dead