Five win cars in Western Union promotion
Western Union, a leader in global payment services, today announced the names of the winners of its two-month Qatar raffle-draw promotion that ended February 20, 2010. The winners of the promotion received keys to their cars at a festive award ceremony organised at the Marriott, Doha.
K. Narasimhamurthy from India, Akram Mohammed from Jordan, Rahul Ramanan from India and Robert Masamgcay from Philippines, won the four 2010 Nissan Sunny cars and Manolito Vispo also from Philippines won the Grand Prize and drove away in a Nissan X-trail SUV. Additionally 400 Western Union consumers won Nokia 2700 mobile phones during the promotion.
“I cannot believe my good fortune!” exclaimed Vispo, who won the Nissan X-trail. “All I did was send money to my loved ones back home like I do once every month, and here I am with a brand-new Nissan X-trail. I sincerely thank Western Union for this wonderful surprise!”
Speaking at the ceremony, Marc Aubry, Marketing Director - Middle East, Pakistan and Afghanistan said: “Our consumers turn to Western Union for a world-class service that ensures speed, reliability and convenience, and it is through promotions such as these that allow us to really reward our Agents’ loyal customers and bring a smile to their faces.”
He added: “Qatar is an increasingly important market for us and with this promotion we were able to induce trials and reach out to people who had previously not used Western Union.”
- Transfer money through the Western Union® service for a chance to win one of five Nissan vehicles or one of 400 Nokia phones
- Western Union end of year promotion
- Transfer Money through Western Union and win one of six Peugeot 307 cars
- 32 Western Union customers win big Wall Street Exchange-Western Union Promotion gives away two Chevrolet Aveos
- Al Ansari Exchange awards Mazda 3 cars to 10 winners of Winter Promotion