FNAVM general meeting
The Moroccan National Federation of Travel Agencies - FNAVM (Federation Nationale des Agences de Voyages du Maroc) held a general meeting on Saturdays May 21 in Marrakech. The meeting which took place in the Tikida Garden Hotel, was officially opened by the Wali (governor) of Marrakech and the Secretary-general of the Moroccan Ministry of Tourism.
<i>EMarrakech</i> reports that the meeting featured a number of lectures and workshops on topics such as Internal Tourism Strategy, Distribution Networks, Atlas Tourism and others.
- Moroccan Royal Federation of Water and Jet Ski sums up successful season
- Moroccan event under the title "National tourism - a priority"
- International Chronopost opens agency in Marrakech
- UDC General Assembly Meeting approves formidable results for 2010
- Société Générale De Banque - Jordanie achieved positive financial results for year 2010