Football Fever grips kids as e-junior hosts friendly football match
e-junior, the exclusive UAE kids channel from E-Vision recently hosted a friendly football match for 22 football frenzy kids, at Ahdaaf sports club in Dubai, an in-door sporting facility where players can enjoy football games in a unique environment.
The one day event encompassed many football centric activities, including a special training session on the sport by professional coaches, who trained the kids for the friendly match.
According to Fatiha Bensalem, Channel Manager, e-junior, "With the ongoing football mania, this sport is also gripping the kids, who wish to learn and enjoy it. Etisalat has always supported football, by partnering local and international clubs like FCB, Manchester City and sponsoring the Etisalat Cup. The match organised by e-junior was in line with the overall vision of Etisalat and E-Vision to hone and develop the local football talent."
"The event was a great success and kids enjoyed the game to the fullest!" she added.
The kids also received exciting prizes, Fruit-tella sweets and e-junior goodies to round up a great day of competition, fun, and excitement.
E-Vision is the leading regional source to offer over 300 TV channels, in 21 different languages, ranging from sports to movies, from documentaries to music and kid's channels. E-Vision's product line-up includes 15 premium packages from all the major TV providers like OSN, ART, Pehla, Firstnet, TFC, Pinoy Plus and many more, in addition to the E-Vision Basic package.
- 10 lucky kids and their moms get pampered by e-junior on the occasion of Mother’s Day
- Get creative and celebrate Mothers Day with e-junior children’s channel from E-Vision
- e-junior’s “Double Trouble” show all set to educate teens on dealing with social issues
- E-Vision supports Middle East International Film Festival as Gold Sponsor
- e-junior to host a fun day at dreamland aqua park