Foreigner Needs Only One Visa to Visit Qatar, Oman
Qatar and Oman on Sunday signed an agreement for unifying tourism visas with which foreigners can visit the two countries without obtaining two visas.
This came at end of meetings of the joint committee that were chaired by the Qatari minister of energy and industry, Abdullah bin Hamad al-Atiah and the Omani minister of housing and power Suhail Misthail Shammas. The two sides reviewed various issue of common concern in the economic and commercial domains. (Albawaba.com)
- A one for six deal: unified GCC visa for tourists seems to be on the way
- Kuwaiti MP calls for unified GCC visa
- Doing it the Schengen way? GCC to introduce unified visa in mid-2014
- Oman's Foreign Minister visits Qatar
- Exclusive Partner Prizes up for grabs in Visa’s Pirates of the Caribbean Blockbuster Promotion