Former US Secretary speaks at NBK event Today
Click here to add Bank of Kuwait as an alert
Disable alert for Bank of Kuwait,
Click here to add Condoleezza Rice as an alert
Disable alert for Condoleezza Rice,
Click here to add Hoover Institution as an alert
Disable alert for Hoover Institution,
Click here to add Stanford University as an alert
Disable alert for Stanford University
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) will host former Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice today (Sunday), as the guest of honor and keynote speaker at the Bank's annual international symposium. In keeping with NBK’s tradition of hosting prominent speakers, the event will afford the Bank's VIP clients and senior public and academic figures a rare opportunity to hear America’s former chief diplomat’s views on the outlook for Iran and Iraq and the strategic, economic and political implications for the Middle East region.
Condoleezza Rice is currently a Professor of Political Science at Stanford University and the Thomas and Barbara Stephenson Senior Fellow on Public Policy at the Hoover Institution.
- Former U.S Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice Keynotes NBK’s International Symposium
- NBK hosts US Secretary of State in March
- Energy expert Dr. Daniel Yergin to speak at NBK symposium
- G30 Chairman, ECB former President Jean Claude Trichet to speak at NBK symposium
- NBK hosts Former U.S President William Jefferson Clinton