Forum on industrial security held in Oman
A forum on industrial security opened Tuesday under the auspices of Ahmed bin Ali al Omari, President of Dhofar Municipality. According to ONA, the one-day event was organized by Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OCCI) Salalah branch as part of Khareef Festival activities.
It was addressed by Sheikh Naif bin Omar al Rowas, OCCI board member and head of OCCI Salalah branch, who said the purpose of the forum was to explain the concepts of industrial security and vocational health.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- NBAD participates in Middle East Securities Forum
- Saudi IT Security Forum to be held
- Experts Gather in Oman for Global Forum on Internet Security
- Huawei CEO underscores importance of information security amidst projections for global traffic growth
- Oman has $20 billion worth of transport investments under its sleeve