Four Arab-Israelis Killed in Clashes with Israeli Army
Four Israeli-Arabs have been killed so far in clashes with Israeli troops, one of whom was killed in the northern Israeli town of Umm el-Fahm, a hospital source said.
Ahmed Ibrahim Jabarin, 20, died in hospital in Haifa after being shot in the eye with live ammunition during clashes in Umm el-Fahm.
One Arab Israeli was killed Sunday at Umm el-Fahm while two others died Monday of wounds received the previous day.
Witnesses said another six people were injured, one of them seriously, when police fired on demonstrators on Monday in the village of Kafr Kana northeast of Nazareth, the largest Arab town in Israel.
There were more violent confrontations in an Israeli populated district near Nazareth – JERUSALEM (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Two Arab Israelis Died of Gunshot Wounds from Clashes
- Israeli Arab Killed in Clashes with Israeli Army in Northern Israel
- Twenty-Five Israeli Arabs Injured in Nazareth Clashes Sunday
- Arab Israeli, Palestinian Killed by Israeli Army in Separate Clashes
- Death Toll Rises to 49 in Palestinian-Israeli Clashes