Four contractors killed in Iraq blast
A roadside bomb killed four contractors and injured eight others in northern Iraq, the U.S. military said on Tuesday. According to Reuters, the military declared the bomb hit a coalition logistics convoy south of the city of Mosul on Monday.
A U.S. military spokesman said nationalities of the victims had not been released.
On Monday, a female suicide bomber killed at least two people and wounded 14 others in Baquba. Some reports claimed as many as nine people were killed in this attack.
- US contractor kidnapped in Iraq as Samarra market blast kills at least three
- Iraq: Nine die in copter crash as two Western contractors killed in blast
- Iraq: Four Americans wounded as abducted contractor identified
- Reports: Suicide bomber hits South Korean ambassador convoy
- Iraq: At least six dead in Fallujah car bomb blast as four U.S. soldiers injured in Mosul ambushes