Four Iranians Killed in Coal Mine Blast
Four people were killed and several others injured in an explosion at a coal mine in the northern province of Mazandaran, reported the Iranian News Agency (IRNA) Wednesday.
The blast took place Monday in the Alborz mine in Savadkuh, one of the largest coal mines in the country, IRNA said.
Rescue efforts have been delayed due to the high quantity of gas in the tunnels, which could set off further explosions, it said – Albawaba.com
- Eleven Killed in China Mine Explosion, 40 Others Missing
- Seven Iranian coal miners killed in pit blast
- Over 200 killed in Chinese coal mine blast
- Death Toll Tops 100 in Chinese Mine Explosion
- A man kisses his son, rescued of the mine, on May 13, 2014 after an explosion in a coal mine in Manisa. At least 157 miners were killed in collapsed coal mine in the western Turkish city of Manisa. "At least 200-300 workers were working in the mine when a