Four Israeli soldiers injured in Gaza Strip attack
Four Israeli soldiers were injured after an explosive device detonated near the "Netzer Hazani" settlement north of Khan Yunous in the Gaza Strip early Tuesday. Following the explosion, Israeli forces closed the Salaheddin Road, which links southern and northern Gaza Strip together, halving the Strip and preventing civilians from traveling between both partitions.
In the West Bank, Israeli occupation forces stormed the city of Jenin and arrested two brothers. According to WAFA, local sources in the city said that a large Israeli force stormed the city and raided several houses, then arrested Mohammed, 18, and Aybak Abu Ali, 17, before leading them to an undisclosed location.
- Gaza Strip: Three Islamic Jihad members killed, four Israeli soldiers injured in bombing attack
- Israeli convoy attacked in Gaza Strip; four soldiers wounded
- Hizbullah attack injures four Israeli soldiers
- Two Israeli Soldiers Killed, Several Injured in Gaza Strip Explosions
- Gaza Strip: Senior Hamas figure, four other Palestinians dead; Blast kills Israeli soldier