Four Israelis injured in West Bank shooting attack
Four people were wounded - one critically, one seriously and two moderately to seriously - in a shooting attack south of the West Bank city of Hebron, Israel Army Radio reported.
The attack occurred close to Zif junction, where an Israeli soldier and three settlers were killed some two months ago.
"There's one dead, the rest are wounded. They're all Israeli civilians," said an Israeli security source. A police spokesman said that the attack was carried out from a a roadside ambush, rather than from passing car.
Shortly after the attack, Israeli troops entered the nearby village of Yata, and began rounding up possible suspects in the shooting. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israel assassinates Hamas operative, Israeli soldier shot dead in Jenin
- West Bank: Two Israelis wounded in shooting attack
- Israeli girl killed in shooting attack near West Bank city of Qalqiliya
- One Israeli soldier killed, two wounded in West Bank shooting attack
- Two Israeli soldiers shot dead in Hebron; Palestinian killed in Gaza Strip