Four Israelis injured in West Bank shooting attack
Four people were wounded - one critically, one seriously and two moderately to seriously - in a shooting attack south of the West Bank city of Hebron, Israel Army Radio reported.
The attack occurred close to Zif junction, where an Israeli soldier and three settlers were killed some two months ago.
"There's one dead, the rest are wounded. They're all Israeli civilians," said an Israeli security source. A police spokesman said that the attack was carried out from a a roadside ambush, rather than from passing car.
Shortly after the attack, Israeli troops entered the nearby village of Yata, and began rounding up possible suspects in the shooting. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- West Bank: One Israeli policeman killed, three wounded in shooting attack
- West Bank shooting attack wounds three occupation troops as Israel plans to call up four battalions of reserve infantry
- Four Israeli Soldiers Injured in Attack on West Bank Roadblock
- Three Israeli settlers injured in West Bank shooting
- Four Israelis killed in West Bank shooting attacks