Four News Cases of RFV in Saudi Arabia
Four new cases of the Rift Valley Fever were discovered Monday in Saudi Arabia, while one person died of the disease over the last week, a health ministry statement said, cited by the official SPA news agency.
Two cases were reported in Asir region, one in al-Qunfuda province and one in Mecca, said the statement.
The ministry said that three patients had recovered Sunday from the disease.
At least 882 cases were discovered in the kingdom since October, said SPA, adding that the death toll reached 124 – Albawaba.com
- Four new cases of SARS-like virus found in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabian projects in Egypt have stalled - planning minister
- New Rift Valley Case Discovered in Saudi Arabia
- Four more dead from SARS-like virus in Saudi Arabia
- How to Succeed at Education Reform: The case for Saudi Arabia and the Greater GCC Region