Four Palestinians with possible ''ties'' to October attack on US convoy freed
Four Palestinians with possible links to a deadly bombing of an American diplomatic convoy were ordered released Sunday, Palestinian security sources said.
The four members of the Popular Resistance Committees were released from prison in Gaza as "no evidence was offered against them", the sources said. The four had been arrested by Palestinian security forces a few weeks ago.
The three US security guards had been working for the American embassy in Tel Aviv when they were killed in a roadside blast in October as a US diplomatic convoy travelled close to the Erez border crossing between Israel and the Gaza Strip. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinians demonstrate against detention of four men who may be linked to bombing attack on US convoy
- Palestinian shot dead as Egyptian diplomat freed in Gaza
- Famous Palestinian hunger striker to be freed today
- Iraq: Four dead in attack on British company convoy
- Palestinian Released from US Jail after Spending Four Years on Secret Evidence