Four Palestinians with possible ''ties'' to October attack on US convoy freed
Four Palestinians with possible links to a deadly bombing of an American diplomatic convoy were ordered released Sunday, Palestinian security sources said.
The four members of the Popular Resistance Committees were released from prison in Gaza as "no evidence was offered against them", the sources said. The four had been arrested by Palestinian security forces a few weeks ago.
The three US security guards had been working for the American embassy in Tel Aviv when they were killed in a roadside blast in October as a US diplomatic convoy travelled close to the Erez border crossing between Israel and the Gaza Strip. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Gaza Strip: One Palestinian killed in blast; Activists resist PA arrests
- Gaza Strip: Car blast targets Arafat relative
- Israel kills three Palestinians near Gaza Strip crossing; Abbas condemns abduction of Egyptian diplomat
- Israel kills Palestinian policeman in Rafah as PA forces make arrests in connection to attack on Americans
- At least one dead in clashes along Egypt - Gaza border