Four Palestinians reported dead as Hamas bombs Israeli town with rockets
Four Palestinian fighters were reportedly killed early Friday as an Israeli tank fired a shell at them in central Gaza Strip. Israeli sources said the four were planting a roadside bomb when they were spotted.
Meanwhile, Palestinians launched five Qassam rockets at the Israeli town of Sderot Friday. Six Israelis were treated for shock, and some damage was reported.
Hamas threatened to continue firing rockets from the northern Gaza Strip.
Israeli forces have deployed in Beit Hanun for a month now, trying to prevent Hamas from launching rockets at Sderot, but with no success. (albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Two Palestinians killed as Hamas bombs Israeli town; US slams Israeli assassination policy
- Three Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip; Settler group claims bomb attack at Palestinian school
- Israeli town bombed by Katyusha rocket launched from Gaza Strip
- Israeli town bombed by Palestinians as Hamas ready to resume truce
- Abu Shanab assassination: Sheikh Yassin vows revenge as southern Israeli town bombed