Free Kuwait Stock News iPhone Application Launched by IDS
Monitoring the Kuwait Stock Exchange on the go and in real time is now made possible for all iPhone users as Integrated Digital Systems has rolled a new free app.
Devoted to providing the financial institutions and brokers in the Middle East with latest technical solutions and value added services, Integrated Digital Systems has rolled out a free iPhone Application. The Kuwait Stock News Application can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store and has received good reviews from several online sources.
For now the creation of the IDS mobile applications development arm, streams real-time news from the Kuwaiti Stock Market. "We wanted to share our resources and capabilities in this field by offering a useful tool to all traders interested in the Kuwaiti Stock Exchange Market", comments Jamal Anouti IDS General Manager, adding that the application rolled out is a beta version and further enhancements to the application will include more dynamic graphs, streaming quotes and in depth reporting, a richer user experience as well as a sister iPad application.
The company is also currently working on developing iPhone and iPad applications to mirror its existing products such as online trading, financial solutions, news publishing, sales room management and as well as other custom application for their Middle Eastern Clientele.
- Epson introduces free printing application for Apple iPhone and iPod touch users
- Etisalat Yellow Pages iPhone app exceeds 10,000 downloads
- Etisalat Directory Services Introduces the GCC’s First Feature-Rich Yellow Pages Application for UAE iPhone Users
- IWC iphone application a handy guide to watch features
- Etisalat implements iPhone application for Dubai Airport Freezone