French Business Leader Briefed on Saudi Investment Opportunities
The Saudi Arabian minister of commerce, Osama Faqih, met with the chairman of the French businessmen federation in Riyadh on Sunday to discuss investment opportunities in the kingdom, reported the official SPA news agency.
The two discussed aspects of trade cooperation and investment opportunities in various sectors.
The federation head, Patrick Doss, affirmed his country's desire to develop joint cooperation with the kingdom.
Saudi Arabia has taken a number of steps aimed at luring foreign investment to the country, including promotion of its oil sector – Albawaba.com.
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- French industrialists explore investment opportunities
- Dubai Chamber readies to explore investment opportunities in Azerbaijan market
- Business in the Elyséé Palace: Al-Waleed bin Talal, Hollande and CEOs meet over momentous Saudi-French investments
- The global oil business news in a brief
- GE highlights its partnerships, 80-year heritage and commitment to Saudi Vision 2020 at US-Saudi Business Opportunities Forum