French channel airs program on Tunisia
French Channel, France 2 aired a special program about Tunisia on August 20. La Presse reported Sunday (August 28) that the program, which lasted 92 minutes, presented cultural richness of different Tunisian cities such as Carthage, Hammamet, Dougga, Bulla Regia, Sousse, Monastir, Djerba, Tozeur and Chenini. The program, which was produced by Francois Gall and Bernard d' Abrigeon, will be broadcasted again on TV5 and it will be available in DVD format in France and French speaking countries starting from September 7.
- French rap stars Tandem and DJ Rohff in Djerba Explore
- New season of “Stars of Science”, the first Pan-Arab TV contest on innovation, airs October 3 on 15 Arab channels
- Syrian TV Programs Aired Far From Home During Ramadan
- New semi-monthly "Star-magazine" in Tunisia
- India And French Fashion TV Reach Compromise over ‘Vulgar’ Content