French Defense Minister Due in UAE from India
France's Defense Minister Alain Richard is starting Saturday a visit to the United Arab Emirates on his way back from India, reported ArabNews.com.
Richard is to meet Mohammed Bin Rashed al-Maktoum the crown prince and defense minister of Dubai to discuss defense relations, with the aim of reviving the military cooperation agreement signed by the two countries in 1995.
Richard is to discuss Emirates' needs of weapons and the French military equipment especially in area of tankers and the maritime ships - specialized in monitoring coasts and borders, according to the agency – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Defense Minister: Kashmir Insurgency Stems from Political Corruption
- Israeli Prime Minister to begin landmark visit to India amid protest by Muslims
- Indonesia, India Sign Defense Agreement
- French FM Due in Jordan for Talks on Mideast Peace Process
- International Leaders to Examine India’s Rise as a Great Power and its Impact on Global and Regional Politics