French firm discusses solid waste treatment project in Syria
Lattakia Governor Zahid Hajj Moussa met Sunday a delegation of the French Trevaleur Co., led by the Director of the solid waste treatment project in Syria, Denis Chevalier. According to SANA, talks during the meeting dealt with the needed measures for putting a directive plan to deal with the solid waste in Lattakia.
The French Co. is specializing in solid waste treatment.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- GCC countries produce over 22.2 million tons of municipal solid waste in 2009
- World Bank, PA Sign Agreement to Finance Environmental Project in West Bank
- Polluters Get Four Months to Stop Dumping Waste in Litani River
- Wasteco partakes in Dubai Municipality’s annual waste collection initiative in Al Aweer
- Awareness campaign launched to enhance delivery of integrated waste management services in UAE