French Foreign Minister phones Syrian counterpart
Syrian Foreign Minister Farouk Al-Shara on Wednesday received a phone call from French counterpart Dominque De Villepin.
During the phone call, latest regional developments, especially the Iraqi issue and the agenda of the Security Council’s upcoming January 20 meeting on the foreign ministers level, were discussed, according to SANA news agency.
France is chairing the Security Council for the month of January 2003. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian Foreign Minister holds phone talks with counterparts
- Saudi Foreign Minister receives French counterpart
- Syrian Foreign Minister holds phone talks with Bahraini, Saudi counterparts
- Yemen Foreign Minister phones Syrian counterpart
- Syrian Foreign Minister phones counterparts ahead of Istanbul meeting