French Foreign Minister to visit Egypt
French Foreign Minister Dominique de Villepin is set to visit Egypt on June 23 for talks with President Hosni Mubarak, MENA reported Monday.
It said the mission of de Villepin, who will also meet his Egyptian counterpart Ahmed Maher, will deal with the Mid-East situation, international developments and ties between France and Egypt.
Maher and the French minister met at the end of May on the Greek island of Mykonos on the sidelines of a Mediterranean forum. (Albawaba.com)
- French foreign minister visits UAE as part of regional tour
- French FM to tour Egypt, Israel, and Palestine
- Egyptian, Moroccan Foreign Ministers on way to Mediterranean forum
- French foreign minister urges dialogue between Morocco, Algeria on Western Sahara
- Saudi Foreign Minister, French President discuss Mid-East situation