French foreign minister visits UAE as part of regional tour
French Foreign Minister Dominique de Villepin arrived Monday in the United Arab Emirates for a brief visit, in the framework of a regional tour, the Emirates News Agency reported.
The minister was received at the Abu Dhabi airport, by top foreign ministry officials and French Ambassador Francois Gouyette, the agency added.
Villepin is also expected to visit Oman, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain as part of his tour aimed at enhancing Paris' relations with the countries of the region. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- French Foreign Minister arrives in Beirut
- French Foreign Minister to visit Egypt
- Lubna Al Qasimi meets Prime Minister of Hamburg and French Minister of State for Foreign Trade
- French Minister of State for Foreign Affairs visits Bahrain; next stop: Qatar, Oman
- French FM to tour Egypt, Israel, and Palestine