French President to visit Jordan
French President Jacques Chirac will pay a brief visit to Jordan on October 20 for talks with King Abdullah II on the latest Middle East developments, including the Iraq crisis, an official source told AFP Monday.
The French leader will be in Jordan for a few hours following visits to Syria and Lebanon, the Jordanian source expressed.
In September, Paris announced that Chirac would travel to Beirut on October 17 on an official visit ahead of the summit of French-speaking countries that is to take place in Lebanon between October 18-20. (Albawaba.com)
- French President to visit Lebanon in October
- French President holds talks in Syria, Jordan before returning to Paris
- French President to visit Syria
- Jordan’s King Starts Visit to France, Due in London Tuesday to Discuss Terrorism, Mideast Conflict
- European Envoy, French Official Hold Exploratory Talks in Jordan