Fujitsu on expansion drive in Saudi Arabia with strategic appointments
Arabia. Abosaleh takes on the responsibility for strategy development and implementation, and will drive Fujitsu's enterprise business in the Kingdom.
With more than 20 years of exposure in the Middle East's ICT sector, Abosaleh's immediate objective in this newly created role is to implement an enhanced resource plan to meet the demands of Fujitsu's fast growing KSA business needs. Main operational areas of focus are recruitment of sales, service and IT architecture professionals, and supporting Fujitsu's rapidly growing enterprise storage business. Prior to joining to Fujitsu Technology Solutions, Abosaleh was the Managing Director of the KSA investment venture (BMH Ltd./RAY Technology and Advisory).
Abosaleh is joined by Imran Ahmed, who has been appointed Channel Sales Manager for Enterprise Sales. Ahmed's primary focus is to streamline Fujitsu's channel business by deploying a tiered partner model approach under Fujitsu's Select Partner Program. Ahmed joins Fujitsu with an extensive enterprise channel and market exposure in KSA. Previously, Ahmed worked at Cisco as territories manager for Riyadh and Jeddah since 2007.
"Fujitsu's focus on Saudi Arabia has consistently increased, and so has our commitment to our customers and partners. With the new team in place, we will provide better on ground support to key system integrators and channel partners, and stay closer to our customers," said Farid Al Sabbagh, Managing Director – ME, Fujitsu Technology Solutions.
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions appoints new Middle East Channel Director
- fujitsu siemens computers ramps up customer and channel competencies in kingdom of saudi arabia
- Fujitsu raises the stakes in virtualization and energy-efficiency at Gitex 2009 with its Dynamic Cube
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers recognises excellence of Middle East channel partners
- Fujitsu Siemens Computers names Distributech FZCO as new partner