Fundamental change in the business landscape has created opportunities and risk: Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young has organized a breakfast seminar themed the ‘Capital Agenda’ at the Sheraton Hotel Bahrain today. The interactive session included discussions on key findings from Ernst & Young’s unique ongoing global study - Capital Confidence Barometer.
The recent report measures corporate confidence in a changing market. Findings from the study reveal a resounding sense that the business landscape has changed in fundamental ways creating both opportunities and risks.
The Capital Confidence Barometer indicates that the next 12 months will see the rise of a few winners in each industry. It also reveals an emerging polarization of businesses into those gearing up to capitalize on acquisition and growth opportunities and those that feel constrained, stifled and unprepared in their ability to do so.
In addition to Phil, other Ernst & Young speakers included James Moye, Partner, Transaction Advisory Services and Hassan Farooq, Senior Manager, Transaction Advisory Services.
- Ernst & Young report reveals companies unprepared to address risks created by new technology
- Telecom firms stress shifting business model
- Oman to add US$6 billion in Islamic assets, says Ernst & Young
- Exponential growth of data changing the global business landscape
- Ernst & Young MENA Tax Conference - London - 2 December, 2010