FVC join Barracuda at MEFTEC 2010 to showcase Banking security solutions
FVC, one of the leading Value Added Distributors across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), today joined Barracuda Networks at MEFTEC to share information on security solutions for the banking sector with a focus on PCI DSS (payment card industry data security standard) compliance. The participation in the exhibition follows FVC’s recent four-city seminar on PCI DSS.
“The banking industry locally needs to step up its efforts to ensure PCI DSS compliance before the deadlines set by the major card companies,” said Dharmendra Parmar, FVC’s General Manager-Marketing. “The solutions provided by Barracuda are only one of several other security solutions that we can offer banks (or any financial institution) that need to consider PCI DSS compliance.”
- Postilion Announces Middle East Expansion
- Amricon gears up to target growing $1.4 billion regional financial technology market through its participation at MEFTEC 2007
- Financial crime, terrorist financing top concerns in the banking and financial sector in 2010
- AFS to attend MEFTEC 2007 Exhibition for an exclusive focus on financial services technology
- Mediterranean Smart Cards becomes the First Egyptian Company in its Field to be Validated PCI DSS