FVC Sets Up New Supply-Chain Hub in Amsterdam
FVC, the leading Value Added Distributor across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), has signed an agreement with Netherlands-based logistics company, Merzario, to manage its supply chain and logistics in Amsterdam, Holland. This new hub has been set up to allow greater convenience for FVC's partners in North & West Africa, taking advantage of direct cargo flights to this region.
K.S. Parag, FVC's MD, said, "Setting up a supply chain hub into Europe has given our partners in North & West Africa an added value in terms of faster deliveries, speeding up the supply chain process. This is the most cost effective solution all around."
As one of the region's leading VAD, FVC researched the benefits of setting up a supply chain in Amsterdam. The new logistics hub in Amsterdam will provide the same services as FVC's supply-chain hub in the Jebel Ali Free zone, UAE.
- TITLE: Anticipation builds as the countdown to the launch of SCIR 2008 begins
- ADAC showcases Airport Business Park at Supply Chain Management Summit
- Huawei Inaugurates First Middle East Hub in Dubai
- CEVA Logistics opens regional headquarters & freight management office in Dubai World Central’s Business Park
- Fueled by Customer Demand, World Courier Expands Its Global Clinical Trial Storage and Distribution Network