FVC Sets Up New Supply-Chain Hub in Amsterdam
FVC, the leading Value Added Distributor across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), has signed an agreement with Netherlands-based logistics company, Merzario, to manage its supply chain and logistics in Amsterdam, Holland. This new hub has been set up to allow greater convenience for FVC's partners in North & West Africa, taking advantage of direct cargo flights to this region.
K.S. Parag, FVC's MD, said, "Setting up a supply chain hub into Europe has given our partners in North & West Africa an added value in terms of faster deliveries, speeding up the supply chain process. This is the most cost effective solution all around."
As one of the region's leading VAD, FVC researched the benefits of setting up a supply chain in Amsterdam. The new logistics hub in Amsterdam will provide the same services as FVC's supply-chain hub in the Jebel Ali Free zone, UAE.
- At the 2nd Annual Supply Chain and Transport Awards 2008, Jafza walks away with ‘Outstanding Achievement of the Year’
- Aramex named Express Logistics Provider of the Year and winner of Outstanding Achievement Award at Supply Chain & Transport Awards 2010
- TITLE: Anticipation builds as the countdown to the launch of SCIR 2008 begins
- Maximus Air Cargo Receives Industry Recognition At 2010 Supply Chain And Transport Awards
- Aramex Unveils an Innovative Logistics Solution for Regional Fashion Retailers