Gadhafi urges vocational productive syndicate congresses
According to JANA, brother Leader Muammar al-Gadhafi urged vocational productive syndicate congresses to meet to prepare legislations from their prospective as producers concerning the procedures to minimize the extra labor force in the economic units which will be transferred from public sector to collective ownership within the framework of the programme to broaden the base of ownership in order to realize People's Socialism .
The Leader in his speech during the reception of the delegations of the vocational productive syndicate congresses on Sunday clarified that these congresses have to meet to prepare legislations and set the terms to make the decision to minimize excessive labor force at the economic units transferred to collective ownership a correct decision and guarantees to provide another living source for those effected by this action since they can not be transferred without providing another job for them.
The Leader addressed the delegations of vocational productive syndicate congresses during this reunion saying:
"You must meet and make legislations from your point of view as producers and submit them to People's Congresses to discuss them and to guarantee the right of the working producers and that they must not be discharged .There should be a legislation in order to be sure that no one can transfer you without a guarantee.""
- Al-Gadhafi stresses all Libyans to be masters
- Al-Gadhafi: "Economic transfer of ownership occurring in Libya today is within the pattern of people's socialism."
- Vocational Syndicate Congresses of the Oil Sector holds a meeting
- Muammar al-Gathafi urges producers in Great Jamahiriya
- 36th Anniversary of al-Fateh Revolution: Freedom Declaration and Authority of the People