GAM and KAFA Club Conduct Traffic Awareness Program for Schools Students
The Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) conducts, in collaboration with KAFA club, Traffic Awareness Program for schools students, with the participation of 21 schools from different departments.
The program aims at educating students and raising their traffic awareness, noting that 21 schools, i.e. consisting 381 students and teachers from different regions, started visiting a number of traffic parks, which are fully equipped for the exchange of information and raise traffic awareness between the students, their families and relatives.
Specialists in the traffic parks of the Social Services Department in GAM educate students on the traffic parks role and the services that they render, present theoretical lectures about traffic awareness and address various topics, namely, pedestrian safety, safe playing spaces, safe cycling, cars and buses boarding regulations, traffic signs, and road cross corridors, to practice these activities in the traffic park.
GAM is offering a mobile traffic park in the governorates and the adjacent municipalities, without (traffic) parks, like Irbed, Salt, and Madaba.
KAFA club project aims at raising traffic awareness between school students through establishing traffic committees that launch many extracurricular and interactive activities, and artistic and creativity free pieces that contribute to the objective of traffic of awareness. The project also focuses on the youth and children to stimulate them to play a role in decreasing car accidents in Jordan.
- Students from Dubai Men's College gain technical knowledge of electronic counters at RTA
- The Royal Health Awareness Society Conducts a Press Conference to Announce “KAFA” Traffic Awareness Campaign
- GAM organizes a symposium entitled "Traffic Safety and the Knights of Change"
- GAM organized a symposium entitled "Traffic Safety and the Knights of Change"
- GAM Regions Continue National Holidays Festivities