GAM: The Candidate May Pay the Deposits of Elections Campaigning either in Cash or Checks
The Director of the Vocational and Advertising Licensing Department, Eng. Faleh Al-Shammari, clarified that the Greater amman Municipality (GAM) has given the right to the candidates to pay 4000 JODs as deposits of the elections campaign , either in cash or in check.
He explained that this is not considered to be an obstacle, but clearly evidenced that the candidates or their representatives were committed towards GAM; this is done according to simple and easy procedures which take no longer than 10 minutes.
After the removals of the banners within two weeks following the end of elections period, the candidate can refund the amount of deposit, as long as he or she obtained the approval by the City Deputy of Public Services.
- Maani Sanctions a Decision to Extend the Period for Vocational and Advertising Licenses
- GAM: Candidates may pay the Deposits of Elections Campaigning either in Cash or Checks
- GAM Started Receiving Parliamentary Candidates’ Applications To Obtain Permits For The Elections Campaign
- The GAM starts Inspection Tours of Elections Campaigning in the Capital
- Persistent post-Arab Spring cronyism: Algerian businessmen are pouring endless cash in Bouteflika's re-election