GAM Graduates Deaf & Mute Participants in Computer Course
City Deputy Manager for Cultural, Social, and Sports Affairs, Eng. Haitham Jweinat, patronized the ceremony of graduating deaf participants in a computer course that was held in the IT Center for the Deaf at Greater Amman Municipality (GAM), and under the supervision of Social Services Directorate.
The Executive Director of Social Services, Taghreed Fakhouri, and Director of Social Centers, Ayman Khleifat, attended the ceremony which was concluded by a thanking note from the manager of the center, Najah Nour El Din, on behalf of the participants was extended to GAM which provided them with all necessary equipment, such as the deaf center, qualified trainers, and scheduled courses that aim at raising up their knowledge, and at training them on computer applications to integrate them in the community and the labor market.
It is worth noting that the three month course included 15 citizens of mute and deaf from the local community; they were trained on the computer uses, printing, applications and the internet.
- Graduation of Participants in ICDL Courses at GAM
- Basheer Patronizes Accreditation Ceremony of Two Training Centers in GAM for Drawing by Computer
- GAM Regions Continue National Holidays Festivities
- GAM graduates participants in security & protection course
- Graduation of Oracle Courses Participants of GAM Employees