GAM graduates participants in security & protection course
City Deputy Director of Public Works, Eng. Mustafa Al Louzi, stressed the keenness of Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) on improving the employees' standards and providing them with knowledge through training courses to promote their performance, especially in regard to security and protection.
A graduation ceremony was held to celebrate 83 GAM employees who took the training course; it was patronized by Al Louzi who said that GAM is strongly interested in security and protection training courses to enhance the performance of the employees in this field.
GAM Consultant for Security and Protection Affairs, Mahmoud Al Qdah, indicated that the course was held for two weeks with the cooperation of King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau (KADDB), the course's aim was to enable security and protection employees to do their duties and keep the facilities, departments and edifices of GAM in good conditions as much as possible.
The course tackled the concept of security and the basic principles, types of security, duties and procedures followed by the security employee, electronic monitoring systems, exits and entrances control, first aid and body fitness.
- Graduation of Participants in ICDL Courses at GAM
- Graduation of Oracle Courses Participants of GAM Employees
- Cabinet Endorses Social Security Law System for Employees of the Greater Amman Municipality
- World Security to provide specialised training to Al Raed Security Co., Kuwait staff
- Dubai Customs organises 25 training courses in first quarter of 2005