GAM holds two Iftar banquets for the Elderly
Social Programs Department at Greater Amman Municipality (GAM), held two Iftar banquets for the Elderly; the first featured seniors from Dar Al-Deyafa for Elderly and Noor Al-Mahabbah Society for Elderly in Marka, and took place in Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq Park in Khreibet Al-Souk.
Meanwhile, the other Iftar banquet featured seniors of Al-Hashemeyya district in Al-Zarqa and took place in Al-Raya Park in Basman.
The Iftar banquets, attended by 160 seniors, included entertainment performances of GAM's band, quizzes, and entertainment activities.
Through the Iftar banquets, GAM aims at stressing its social role in reaching out for the elderly in the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- NBK announces successful conclusion of Iftar Banquets Campaign
- NBK hosts Iftar Banquets during the Holy Month of Ramadan
- NBK's Iftar banquets is witnessing impressive attendance by fasters during the early days of Ramadan
- NBK announces successful conclusion
- NBK shares Iftar banquets with Police and Firefighting Forces