Garden Pump Kills Worker in Bahrain
Bahraini electricity officials are investigating an accident in which a 31-year-old Nepali worker died was electrocuted to death, Gulf Daily News reported on Monday.
According to the daily, Mitrasingh Limbu died instantly while trying to switch on a water pump at the workers quarters where he lived.
The victim was out in the garden trying to fill the tank, so he could take a bath after his work, but died from electric shock when he switched on the pump -- Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)