Turkish group to send new aid flotilla to Gaza
The Mavi Marmara, used as part of a flotilla in May 2010 in an attempt to break the Gaza blockade, however nine Turkish nationals died when Israeli commandos boarded the ship (AFP/ File Archive).
- Turkey threatens to bring Israeli war crimes to international court
- Erdogan demands Israel lift Gaza blockade as pre-condition for flotilla negotiations
- Turkish ship not to join Gaza flotilla
- Turkish PM says Israel's Gaza flotilla inquiry lacks credibility
- Erdogan declares total freeze of relations with Israel