Gaza Strip: Four Palestinians killed, 15 wounded as Israel continues massive raid
Israeli forces backed by tanks killed four Palestinians in Gaza Strip on Thursday including two civilians, medical officials said.
Palestinian sources said a 75-year-old man was killed Thursday as clashes between Palestinian resistance fighter and Israeli troops continued in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Hanun. Relatives said the 75-year-old man was killed when he went onto the balcony of his home to take his disabled son inside. He was shot in the head by Israeli troops on a rooftop, they said, acording to Reuters.
On Thursday morning three Qassam rockets landed inside Israel, Haaretz reported.
According to Palestinian sources, a 15 year old boy was also killed Thursday by Israeli fire in Beit Hanun. Eight additional Palestinians, members of the same family, were wounded Thursday when they were hit by an Israeli shell in Beit Hanun, Palestinian sources said. All in all, hospital officials said 15 people had been wounded, including four children.
An Israeli soldier and eight Palestinians died Wednesday in the Israeli raid in Beit Hanun, as Palestinian gunners showered southern Israel with Qassam rockets.
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian death toll climbs to 11
- 13 Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- 10 Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip, W. Bank; Israeli soldier shot dead
- Palestinians bury victims of Beit Hanun massacre; Israel on high alert
- Gaza Strip: At least eight Palestinians killed in new Israeli raid